Sample Interview Questions
Sound like a pro, even if you havent read the book yet.
If you’d like these 10 questions in an easy to print PDF, please CLICK HERE.
- In 60 seconds, what is Roasting Karma about?
- You talk about a pact with God to survive. Are you a religious man?
- The book subtitle says “Awaken from Illusion…” How does one do that?
- The subtitle also says to “Take responsibility for your past actions…” What do you mean by that?
- You’ve had kidney failure. What was it like being on dialysis?
- You’ve had two heart and one kidney transplants. What happened to lead up to those?
- What is a Spiritual Mentor and who needs one?
- You seem to have a great attitude about life, even after severe trials. What is your secret?
- You’re writing workbooks to supplement your reader’s understanding of spirituality. Tell us about that?
- I understand another book is in the works. What is it about?
A Holistic Approach To Healing
Kirk developed a multitier approach: first solving problems on the material level using diet, herbs, and supplements; then if problems persist, he works using energetic and vibrational means; and if the problems still persist, he works using more spiritual or esoteric therapies. He is known as the practitioner who doesn’t let anyone escape from doing their work. He works closely with his clients to help them go deep to resolve the roots of their dis-ease.